Highlighted tips are the ways to introduce a speaker
1. Familiarize yourself with the Speaker’s backgrounds. Do not read from his biodata.
2. Be cheerful, warm and enthusiastic,. This is contagious.
3. Avoid the commonplace ‘for having graced this occasion by taking out of his busy schedule.
4. Be accurate. Don’t have the speaker wondering who is being introduced.
5. Often it is more effective to single out one quality or accomplishment of the speaker rather than give an undifferentiated litany of the past.
For more instructive acticles, check here.