Phemmy Google Search

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All Because of Tomorrow

It’s interesting to know that all what we do today is for the sake of tomorrow. If you take your time to think about it, every single action we take in life is driven by the need to create a better and a secured future.

Do you know that People go as far as seeing a fortuneteller, prophet or seer to tell them what the future holds for them? A song writer wrote “when I was a little girl, I ask my Mother what life will be? Will I be rich? Will I be poor? Guess what mama said to me…Hey Sara sara, what ever will be will be, the future is not ours to see, Hey Sara Sara! When ever I hear the song, I ponder on it. Can we really see the future? Does anyone have the power to see the future on our behalf?

Remember, The future has and will always occupy a special place in the human mind. In fact the human mind is consciously and subconsciously programmed in such a way that it would want to know or find out anything that is kept secret. Dr. Robert Schuller was right when he said “Curiosity is the dynamic portion of the mind that provokes the question that release creativity.

Please, think and create a good tomorrow today.

For more motivational articles follow me here.
 
Olufemi

No comments:

Post a Comment